Green Printing - Our Commitment to the Environment
As leading green printers in Sussex, we believe passionately in our responsibility to the environment.
All our processes have been designed to have the least possible environmental impact.
- We are one of only 260 green printers in the UK who are FSC(Forest Stewardship Council) accredited. This means our paper is sourced only from responsibly managed forests.
- We are certified by C Level as carbon balanced which means we off set all the carbon we produce.
- Proving that we are the leading green printers in Sussex, we have achieved the ISO 9001/2000 and ISO 14001 environmental standards.
- All our inks are vegetable based instead of oil based, which has virtually eliminated our emission of Volatile Organic Compounds.
- Being green printers we recycle all our paper and plastics, our aluminium printing plates and wooden pallets.
- All our lighting comes from energy efficient T5 lamps.
This means when you place an order with Foundry Press you can be confident that all the carbon produced will be off set, making your job carbon balanced.